Central to the Twin-Consultation are two *keynote presentations**, which – following the twin idea – will be given from two different perspectives. The first part of these presentations will be dealing with issues of Reformation and Transformation, while the second part will concentrate on Reformation and Education.
Main issues raised in the keynote inputs will be followed up further in six thematic tracks:
* public theology and social witness of the churches today
* current political participation and democratisation
* human dignity and alternative development concepts
* liberation and reformatory education
* human suffering and a theology of empowerment
* religious pluralism and secularism
The above themes will be considered more comprehensively in three workshops.
"Twin"encompasses the following for us
- two consultations that are closely related in content
- people and ideas from the global South and global learning are integrated into an ongoing dialogue
- working together in two different settings of church and society
- opening up space for experience and competence of all participants can be accessed
- to work together in similar formats in both settings